Magick is real.
Know Yourself.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Question Authority.
Magick is both an art and an experimental science.
Be Mindful.
Intent controls results.
Don't invoke what you can't banish.
Always consider the options.
The job isn't done until you've put away the tools and cleaned up the mess.
Be Silent.
I name myself WillowRune.
WillowRune do I know.
I am now WillowRune.
And what I say three times is so!
By all the powers of Land and Sea.
By all the might of Moon and Sun.
As I do will, so mote it be;
Seal the spell and be it done!
Hear me, Ancient Ones!
Guides, Guardians, Powers!
It is I, WillowRune!
In this sacred space I open myself.
In this sacred space and time I am changed.
I align my soul to it’s greatest purpose!
I do call upon the Gods to witness my dedication
And acknowledge my ever-deepening connection!
I do call upon the Old Ones, the Ancestors, the Elements, and the Web that connects us all.
Hear now my solemn vow of dedication:
Here in this Powerful and Holy moment I pledge my path to Living Magick!
From this moment onward I declare myself a Vessel of Change, a true Seeker of the way of the Magus, a Weaver in the Sacred Web of life!
Let this dedication be acknowledged and honored in the eyes of men and creatures, Ancients and Ancestors, Gods and Goddesses.
By my will so shall this be!
I, WillowRune, do hereby swear, on my honor as an Apprentice Wizard and Prefect, that I will always and faithfully observe and preserve the ethics and traditions of the Grey School of Wizardry. I will always regard my ties to the school and my role as Prefect as binding, and will seek to preserve a cheerful spirit, even in light of the tasks and responsibilities that face me.
In all things I will endeavor to show enthusiasm, pride, patience and honesty. In so far as my power lies, I will devote myself not only to my own magickal growth, safety and enjoyment, but that of the students, faculty and administration as well. To these words I, WillowRune, set my name and give my Solemn Pledge. As above, so below. So mote it be.
I, WillowRune, do hereby swear upon my honor as an Apprentice of the Grey School of Wizardry, to act as Defensor to the Defense against the Dark Arts Club. I shall dedicate myself to the defense of my community against unwanted, aggressive, or deliberately harmful actions, be they Magickal or Mundane. Who should ever seek protection, help or advice, I WillowRune will endeavor to give aid as possible, or refer them to a Defensor more experienced than I.
As Defensor, I WillowRune, promise to regard my duty to the Defense against the Dark Arts club as binding, and will endeavor to perform said duties with respect, honesty, patience and honor.
HONOR ABOVE ALL!
Defensor WillowRune
No comments:
Post a Comment